Join us to discuss what really happened in Copenhagen and what it means for global tropical forests protection. On March 11 from 2-3 pm EST we will be broadcasting live to discuss post-Copenhagen policies and perspectives.
1. Introduction (Erica Anderson, Forest Justice NWF)
2. Policy overview on tropical rainforest protection (Gustavo Silva-Chavez, EDF)
3. Indigenous perspective on REDD (Alex Page, Indian Law Resources Center)
4. Youth Perspective & Engagement in International Negotiations (Kyle Gracey, SustainUS)
5. What’s Next: US Legislation and Mexico (Barbara Bramble, NWF)
Don’t miss this informative event! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the link to the presentations and call-in details. Of course, pass this message on to your friends and others who would be interested in attending. We’re looking forward to your participation!